Profile critique please! : Swingers Discussion 188460
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile critique please!
TOPIC: Profile critique please!
Created by: CuriousCplTN135
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all! We are fairly new to the site and the lifestyle (just recently attended our first party). We have just updated our profile based on our first experience there and are looking for feedback. Thanks in advance for any help!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it is a perfect profile. You set things straight, and go at your own pace. Nice one.

By the way, welcome.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Thank you both for the replies. We have made the changes mentioned, so hopefully that will make it a little better. We are still in the process of adding new pics, but we wanted to make sure that both of us were represented in the few we do have up.

Jonesborough TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Pretty good profile. I would suggest you take a moment to reread your first section, add a few paragraph breaks for smoother reading.

One sentence I'd recommend you change is "We are also not interested in any interracial relationships (we are not racist, but are not interested in this sort of play)." to "Not interested in interracial play". That is your preference, end of story. When you start justifying your preferences, that can raise red flags on you that may not actually exist...

Good luck :)

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
CuriousCplTN135,

Welcome to the forums!

You sound like very nice people. If you were in our age range, local, shared our interests, and didn't smoke, we'd love to meet you. I say that so you'll understand how hard it is to meet others, even though you're nice people and deserve to have the fun you seek.

On to your profile.

1) If you care about your privacy, and from your other pics I assume you do, lose the pic of him in uniform. That, with other information in your profile, provides huge clues to your identity. We won't even mention the ability of good graphics people to come up with info from the badge, nametag, and patches that you'd prefer not to be out there.

2) I think it's great that you're honest about your (her) possible reluctance about participating in the lifestyle. However, if you've read the forum threads about newbies, you'll find that all sorts of good people will avoid you until you're experienced and have worked out all those nerves and issues. That makes for a nice Catch 22. I don't know what to tell you about that. Honesty, like other good deeds, doesn't go unpunished.

Otherwise, your profile is literate, clear, and helpful. And did I mention honest?

Best of luck in your search!

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(257 posts)
Hi all! We are fairly new to the site and the lifestyle (just recently attended our first party). We have just updated our profile based on our first experience there and are looking for feedback. Thanks in advance for any help!

Jonesborough TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Profile critique please!