Profile critique and suggestions : Swingers Discussion 221725
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile critique and suggestions
TOPIC: Profile critique and suggestions
Created by: swpaguy32
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am looking for some help with my profile.

Most couples and single females do not respond to messages or IMs I send. I understand the single male issue, but a very kindly member suggested I work on my profile.

Well, here I am. All feed back is welcome.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for the feedback.

I have made some adjustments and am working on posting a photo with my face blocked. I do exchange face pics once contact is made.

New Stanton PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"Anyone really want to play or even reply to messages? "

Starting with a negative opening line isn't doing you any favors , you comment reeks of disappointment and frustration. Just because you are doesn't mean you have to advertise it lol.

Also I would suggest to never , EVER, did I say never IM anyone who has not specifically mentioned in their profile they like to be contacted that way. You don't walk into a potential job site and demand an interview. You submit your resume and follow up a few days later at the very least. The LS is no different. Demanding to be noticed by sending an IM in my book is rude. You don't call a strange number randomly and expect to have a productive conversation do you?

You mention that attraction is required, that is obvious for all of us. With that being said why would I even attempt to get to know someone who has no photos. I'm not going to waste my time and yours with chit chat only for you to finally feel "comfortable" and send your photos to me and realize I am simply not attracted and they have to find a way to back pedal without hurting your feelings. You mention your limited time, we all suffer from that....so why waste time? Put your photo up there and as mentioned hide your face if you feel the need but give us something to work with. I suggest if your fear of being outed is that great you need to get to know me" before revealing what you look like you will never be successful in the LS. I expect, require and insist on face photo immediately, if I'm not attracted I really don't care how nice you are. I agree you need to personalize your profile, right now you are one of 1,000's who are simply here for fun times. There isn't anything wrong with that but why should anyone pick you? Show some personality, some humor. Talk about a hobby, a dream vacation or something you are passionate about.

Mrs Sav No offense but your profile is so hoo hum it is easy to ignore.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5382 posts)
I am looking for some help with my profile.

Most couples and single females do not respond to messages or IMs I send. I understand the single male issue, but a very kindly member suggested I work on my profile.

Well, here I am. All feed back is welcome.

New Stanton PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Profile critique and suggestions