Profile comments : Swingers Discussion 54436101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile comments
TOPIC: Profile comments
Created by: fly1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
The profile seems fairly good to me. I'd spell out everything, ('threesome' instead of '3some,' 'salt & pepper' rather than 's&p.')

Also, let people know what you're into outside of the bedroom. Do you like boating or traveling?

But, as a single male, you've got to remember that you're in a supply and demand situation here. There's more single males than is needed. Stay paitient, it may take months before you meet a couple that will meet with you.

All the best,

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Fly1,

Yes, you definitely need a picture. If you wish to be more discrete, cut the head off, take a picture from the year, disguise yourself somehow. But put the picture on, otherwise you'll never get viewed by 80% of all the couples on here.

If I were you, I'd mention what you like outside the bedroom, and focus less on the mattress. Almost all the guys on here say pretty much what you say in one form or another, and you have to raise yourself above the crowd.

If you'ld like more of my opinions, (remember free advice is worth what you paid for it,) feel free to privately email me.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Profile comments