Profile advice please : Swingers Discussion 56667
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile advice please
TOPIC: Profile advice please
Created by: openva
Original Starting post for this thread:
We think that we need some serious help with our profile.. All comments and suggestions are welcome

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
i really liked your new pictures allot better. very nice job!

as for the weight thing, that's a matter of personal preference.

always, mrs nice

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(51 posts)
We can understand that point of view. But people carry weight diffrently and we have found that sometimes a number can be deceptive. But again that has been our experince and your milage may vary. We've met pepole who are on the heavier side and found them very sexxy and at the same time met people with more athletic builds who we did not find appealing at all. In the end for us it has more to do with how people carry them selves. ;)

Bon Air VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We have to agree with Nicecnycpl. You have alot of great things about your profile. We also have a thing about zero's for weights, but hey.. every couple has to be comfortable. We understand that. For us though, we dont usually write people with Zero's for their weights. In our opinion, its a bit deceptive. Overall though, good profile! OH NO.. let the flames begin..

g&K

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(94 posts)
;)

Bon Air VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
open, that's great! you do what works for YOU not anybody else. again, i still saw allot of positive attributes in your profile. best of luck to ya.

always, mrs. nice

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Thanks for your feedback nice_cnycpl we appreciate it..

We have found that we personally enjoy profiles that have a bit of substance to them, so that is the route we have chosen. We are also planning on adding some new pics. But other then the pics I think we are finished with our profile for now.

Thanks again for your comments. ;)

Bon Air VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
i think it takes great courage to ask for your profile to be reviewed. first i wanted to tell you what is RIGHT about your profile:

1. You actually have pics of the both of you. Even the both of you together. It appears that you put allot of effort into your pics also.

2. You actually completed the profile and gave people an idea of who and what you are about.

now for the hard part. your pics looked a tiny bit gothic to me. i think they are cool but someone else might see it the same way.

your profile was a tad long winded. this is one of those cases where less is more.

i'm sure i'm gonna get some flack for this but you didn't put your weights. allot of people look at the weights. i'm not saying this is right, it's just how it is.

these are just my opinions and i hope that you focus on the positive because i think just the mere fact that you have pics and say something of substance in your profile puts you way ahead of allot of other profiles i've seen.

best of luck to you both! hang in there, you will eventually find people who appreciate you and embrace you for who you are.

always, mrs. nice

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Thanks for the feed back. We really appreciate it.

Bon Air VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We think that we need some serious help with our profile.. All comments and suggestions are welcome

Bon Air VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Profile advice please