Profile advice : Swingers Discussion 218308
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile advice
TOPIC: Profile advice
Created by: bbuk84 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
The part about not caring if your partner is cheating is kind of off putting. Makes it sound like you're just looking for a piece of ass, not to mention that it makes us question your ethos. If you really don't care, that's on you. But I wouldn't advertise it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Get some certs and you should be very successful, especially with that accent!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
While I can't view your profile, good grammar speaks volumes.

Because nobody wants to talk to someone who can't annunciate or properly spacewordswithoutlookinglikeanidiot because its bad I sound like a moron now getthepoint??

It really irritates me when someone has very little grammar, or lacking in the grammatical structure department. Even moreso when its both.

Lastly, many people do not realize that their writing skills are a natural extension of their speaking skills. E.G. if you can't communicate on paper, you'll do the same with speaking.

Best wishes in your endeavors. :-)

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Bbuk84,

First thing, lose that bogus warning. Unenforceable and screams drama. As a single male, the last thing you want to do is leave readers with the impression you bring drama to the party.

The rest of your profile has good information but the lack of commas results in run-on sentences making for a very confusing read until you get to the period unless you've lost interest in reading further somewhere along the way. By way of example, I'm suggesting you proofread for punctuation.

Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Profile advice