Profile advice : Swingers Discussion 200832
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile advice
TOPIC: Profile advice
Created by: Jenlea72 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Jen, welcome to the forums :)

Keep checking around the forum threads - there are plenty of females posting. I think for a lot of couples, mail is handled together.

Regarding your profile, I think your default pic is great! More pics would definitely help. The one of you as a couple is very fuzzy and doesn't really show enough of hubby.

Overall, your profile is well written but just lacks a little pizazz. Under "We Are Looking For" - I like what you have, but add to it. Are you open to going out to dinner, dinner and drinks, casual, dancing, pubs, etc. Do you want to take things slow or would you like to play on first meet if everyone clicks.

Description - the first 3 sentences pretty much say the same thing, so try combining them. Your descriptions are fine, but I would take off the "lazy" part. You say a little bit about your hubby's personality, but nothing about what makes you tick. People want to know if you're easy to talk to, shy, outgoing, laid back, intellectual, etc. When you read a profile, what jumps out at you? Usually two things: Pics (there HAS to be attraction) and an enjoyable, fun profile. I'm not saying to be a comedian, but try to make your profile more personable.

Hope that helps - best wishes to you both :) Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
The bigggest problem I see is you both have white circle faces.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Profile advice