Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Profile Tips
TOPIC: Profile Tips
Created by: Skandranon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I see you made some changes. Good for you! Now you need to work on a little punctuation. My suggestion is to copy what you have written and take it over to Word if you have it. Run the spell/grammar checker there and then paste back to your profile. It's just easier to do it that way sometimes. SLS does not have the grammar checker built in like word does. lf you are wondering why I say to do this: it's because for some it is no biggie and to others they look for attention to details. Again, just a suggestion.

Nite nite! RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
You are brave wanting to have your profile reviewed, good or bad. I looked at your profile. Your pictures are ok, for some reason a bit dark on my puter. You could break up what your profile says with paragraphs. The killer was that you are married and wifey is not a player. My thoughts were if you were rally married and wifey is not a player, is it respectful to her to be listed here? I guess it is just me, but I would not be interested in meeting you. That would make me disrespectful to your wife and not something I would want to get involved in. You will always have a problem with that here on SLS. Most couples will frown on that, but at least you put it in your profile.

I notice you mention nothing about any male preferences, but are listed as bi-curious. You might want to mention something on that as in if this is something you have or have not experienced.

Let's see what others say that reviews your profile.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Profile Tips