Profile Review please : Swingers Discussion 52597
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile Review please
TOPIC: Profile Review please
Created by: FLcpl4fun0920
Original Starting post for this thread:
hey all we have been on this site for a few months.. we get LOTS of views but not many interests.. is there something wrong with our profile or is it us in general? or is it that people in our area are not "Really" looking to meet? Thanks M & S
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
FlirtyInFishnets..... thanks for the encouragement. too bad you don't like guys with goatee's.. since i shave the head i would look sic without the goatee... oh well..thanks again!

Sebastian FL

Username hidden
(242 posts)
Wi2some

Damn, another Virgin. Lets have a virgin forums party. Wanna play?

I loved your profile too. Yummy pics!

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
lilboy1963

Welcum to the forums Virgin poster. Mmmm, what to do with you? Lick...slurp

OMG! I read your profile and it is HOT! HOT! HOT!! Ever come to Texas, I would love to check out that tight round ass. LoL! Keep it just the way it is, except a few more pics please!

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I forgot to say..Flcpl, we looked at your profile and we thought it was great. To the point and informative without being overly long. Too bad you live so far away...lol

Neenah WI

Username hidden
(84 posts)
Like so many we are new to this site. While we have been in the Lifestyle before, it was some time ago. We would like some feedback on our profile and look forward to constructive critiscm if any is offered. We too, are a bit frustrated with the lack of replies to emailed inquiries. Guess not much has changed since we were last involved, although the computer makes it far easier to respond. Take care all and we look forward to hearing your responses. Tom and Shirley

Neenah WI

Username hidden
(84 posts)
Also, Flcpl- don't worry about the views/emails thing. You guys are both intelligent and attractive so it's just a matter of time :)

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Flcpl, I think your profile is great. You're upfront about what you want and it's very well written. Very nice pictures there too:)

Wetlust, the only thing I would change about your profile is the location- too bad it's not Jersey:)

lisa

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
The Mister half of CA91709 posting... Well, seeing that your 2,000 miles away I suppose I can be candid without running any risk of alienating a local.

Your Profile appears to be well written. It may be the `friends' issue that may be putting something of a dampner in the response rate. The Mrs. and I are new. We also don't go jumping immediately into the mechanics of Sex like some veterans of the Lifestyle. But I don't really think we want anything that can smack of entanglements or obligations. We already have enough on our plate with immediate family and vanilla friends. I'd advise playing this desire of yours down a bit. If friendship develops, great! But don't stress it in your profile. In addition, maybe one or two additional photos may help.

Chino Hills CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
hey all we have been on this site for a few months.. we get LOTS of views but not many interests.. is there something wrong with our profile or is it us in general? or is it that people in our area are not "Really" looking to meet?

Thanks M & S

Sebastian FL

Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Profile Review please