Profile Review : Swingers Discussion 58005
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile Review
TOPIC: Profile Review
Created by: Phatdream10
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm fairly new on SLS and decided to take a different tact in my profile as a single male. I have the luxury of being a tad selective, so I wanted my profile to convey my sincerity and joy of living the LS, while clearly stating what I want and don't want. My pics have all been rejected by SLS , even though none were hard ons, and I cannot post a face pic or likeness. I have lots of pics on AFF and I give them to singles and couples when we chat, as the profile states. How about my "tag line"?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Profile is revised, so any further comments are welcumed. Penny I wrote you.

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Thanks Penny. Actually, I did not realize that SLS allowed paragraph breaks, so that is why I did that. I'll do that.

I can provide all the face and dick pics anyone wants when they contact me. I need a good digital camera to take g rated pics because I do have six pack abs now.

You are saying use more "passive tense."

Thanks for the advice. You have a good profile, btw.

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
I'm fairly new on SLS and decided to take a different tact in my profile as a single male. I have the luxury of being a tad selective, so I wanted my profile to convey my sincerity and joy of living the LS, while clearly stating what I want and don't want.

My pics have all been rejected by SLS , even though none were hard ons, and I cannot post a face pic or likeness. I have lots of pics on AFF and I give them to singles and couples when we chat, as the profile states.

How about my "tag line"?

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Profile Review