Profile Review : Swingers Discussion 194781
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile Review
TOPIC: Profile Review
Created by: funnfriends4us
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone, was just wondering if you could give our profile a quick peek and give us some constructive criticism?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Funnfriends4us-

Your first section could use more details of what you seek on SLS. "Down to earth friends" doesn't really give us any sense of your preferences, physical or otherwise. Recommend moving your opening line ("Hi everyone we are a younger couple and have been in the lifestyle for a few years now.") to the second section.

With respect to your reasons for wanting a "no single males" comment in your profile, I agree with you. Maybe try something like this in the first section: "We are looking for couples and single females; not interested in men playing alone."

Remove your reference to Yahoo, SLS has a history of shutting down profiles for posting external contact info.

Something that stuck out like a sore thumb to Mr TF3: while you tell people you are a younger couple, saying "tata's" sounds a bit immature. (By the way, you did mean plural tatas, not possessive tata's, didn't you?) He suggests you describe yourselves beyond the breasts and penis, saving those details for discussions further down the road. (Several related threads hold the opinion of members who figure if that's all you can tell about yourself, the rest of you isn't worth getting to know...just putting it out there for thought, as I get the impression you want friendships, not just sex.)

Good luck, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Nice profile funnfriends! If the man is truly straight and not bi, you may want to change your "mmf" to "mfm" since the first indicates the guys will be playing sexually with each other.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
Oh by the way for "losamantes" the no single men line was put up because even after not allowing single men to view our profile we would still get the male half of a couple asking if we play alone or would just play with the male half, it seems like there are a lot of guys on this site that are single posing as a couple who think they can get in on a mmf threesome without anyone catching on. Obviously it sends up a red flag when the first message reads "I'm allowed to play alone" or "Does she play alone?"

Elizabethville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thanks for the info, next chance we get we are going to pop a few more pics up and rearrange some things. Great info again thanks!

Elizabethville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
LOL, douché

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5223 posts)
Delete four of the boob shots and replace them with some full body pics. You're obviously proud of the girls, but one boob pic is really enough. Include a pic of the hubby also. You mention no single males twice in your profile, Since they're blocked you can delete those lines for smoother reading.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Welcome aboard Funnfriends. I can't see your profile to offer my own advice, but Peg had a good suggestion. She also demonstrates why tou qant to be sober and use spell check when writing. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
My best advice is to read lots of other profiles to look for ideas of what piques your interest in other couples; what is it about their profile that makes tou qant to contact them. I would also include some public photos of your male half.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5223 posts)
Hi everyone, was just wondering if you could give our profile a quick peek and give us some constructive criticism?

Elizabethville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Profile Review