Profile Review : Swingers Discussion 201392
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile Review
TOPIC: Profile Review
Created by: patrick2197
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone, I am newer to the site and haven't been getting the profile views I would like. Does my profile seem up to date enough with enough written in it, or should I add to each category? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Michael

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you everyone for the feedback, I'll have to do some tweaking of the profile. I never really noticed about the picture until you pointed that out Akron, I believe I could post a better picture without the would be wings.

Peoria IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
patrick, welcome to the Forums. If you participate in some of the discussions, you may attract more interest than you would otherwise as a single male who is trying to find playmates by only checking out profiles. You appear to be intelligent as your own profile is written fairly well, so you would be a welcome addition!

As far as your profile goes, it is okay but not scintillating. Take a look at other single males' profiles to see what they've written (Fun_Ahoy, cjf169, NicAtNight, to name a few good ones), and consider whether to emulate their approach.

There are a couple of spelling errors. I believe "suppose" in this case should be "supposed" in the Description section. In Fantasies, the last sentence says "we call couldn't get enough." Call should be all.

Akron is kind of correct about the public photo, at least the way it looks before it is enlarged. Surely you have a better photo of yourself!

Good luck and have fun.

Mrs. Scandle

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
It looks like you have angel wings in your picture.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hi everyone, I am newer to the site and haven't been getting the profile views I would like. Does my profile seem up to date enough with enough written in it, or should I add to each category? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Michael

Peoria IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Profile Review