Profile Rant and Rave : Swingers Discussion 193452
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile Rant and Rave
TOPIC: Profile Rant and Rave
Created by: 79camaro
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why are there so many skimpy profiles? I thought your profile was to tell people about yourself and what you are looking for. (For example: What are you like? Sense of humor? Hint around about your hobbies, because we need something in common to talk about and to know that you are deeper than just sex.) I just love it when people message us saying that we have so much in common, well, what do we have in common? Because, when I check their profile there is hardly any info on it. How are we supposed to determine commonality when your profile is so skimpy?

Another complaint is where are your pics? We just dislike it when a profile has only boob or ass pics or no pics at all. We want to see your face. If you are not comfortable putting your face on your profile, then at least include a face shot of both partners when messaging us, because apparently you are contacting us because find one or both of us a little attractive, how are to return the favor if you do not include a pic?

Also, please read our entire profile before contacting because if you do not want to be with someone who smokes, then don’t contact a smoker (seems simple enough) I am not going to change my habit, so either accept us smokers or don’t bother contacting.

Ok enough of my ranting and raving just had to get some things off my chest.

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually I think it's only 12 last time I checked, but def more than 3. They even grew it in the white house garden this year.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Only in 16 states and only for those like you who have a medical state issued card lol

is it really in 16 states .... I thought it was just California, Oregon, and Michigan.... it will be on our ballot to legalize it period here in MI...... still could not smoke it, I would lose my CDL

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
"Ya except weed is legal and coke and heroin aren't. "

Only in 16 states and only for those like you who have a medical state issued card lol.

I've no opinion one way or the other about it's use, just saying .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I know what you mean. I have been contacted by people who hate smokers, apparently they did not see in our profile that I am a smoker. If they hate smokers then why bother contacting one who does, because there is no way in hell that I am changing for them.

Oh if only you lived closer to our little corner of Michigan ..... the black hole of fun.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Ya except weed is legal and coke and heroin aren't.

BTW though, alcohol is a drug....

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Sweetart, too bad you don't live closer to PA, because my husband has more than the six-pack....He got the whole damn keg! LOL

I know what you mean. I have been contacted by people who hate smokers, apparently they did not see in our profile that I am a smoker. If they hate smokers then why bother contacting one who does, because there is no way in hell that I am changing for them.

T

Denver PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
"When they say D&D free, I just assume they aren't snorting coke or shooting up in the bathroom. "

Maybe they too consider themselves drug free and only do it at night ;)

Just saying lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sweet,

We are 420 friendly but consider ourselves drug free. I have my card for medical use. I smoke only at night before bed. Even if I didn't use, I would still be 420 friendly because I don't mind it. I myself (and think a lot of others) don't really look at mari-jane as a drug so to speak. When they say D&D free, I just assume they aren't snorting coke or shooting up in the bathroom.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
John , you are too kind but thank you. Perhaps your preferences do play are part, I don't know. I do know that there are far more many bi men out there than profile status shows. Very sad at that ! It's bothersome that people are so insecure in their sexual identity or tired of judgments that they feel forced to lie. In any event SOME of those who complain I believe are merely stroking their own ego by claiming to be sooo overwhelmed with emails. Just my take on it based on our experiences in the lifestyle .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sav, It also could have been because i was listed as a Bi-male, and at the time Mrs J was also listed as Bi.

I very much doubt it was you Mrs Sav, you have the most inviting pictures i've seen ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Profile Rant and Rave