Profile Help : Swingers Discussion 186473
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile Help
TOPIC: Profile Help
Created by: Willkomp84 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
My Gender is listed wrong, how do I fix that? Due to problems with some members falsely changing genders we no longer allow members to change this field. If you need it changed you'll need to send mail to: CustomerService. We will not change your gender unless your profile text descriptions match-up with your gender request. For example, if your "Short Tag Line:" and "Describe Yourself:" field text is singular we will not change the profile to a couple.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Will you are SOOO lucky. How often would you find a lady like "starry" taking the time to lend advice to an average joe? Not knocking you bro, just saying.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Stgal, you may be right, but I have to say, I could grow that on a three day pass and often did just because it was my only chance to do it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
One thing people look for in a profile is an obvious misrepresentation (a falsehood), and if they find one, you have no chance. We're not talking a few years or a few pounds here. We're talking major things.

You make a big point of being active duty military and being stationed at Ft. Campbell. But here's the thing. If you're in the military, and especially the 101st, you do not have a beard. So at best your photo isn't current. At worst, you're not now in the military.

Also, while I'm sure you're sincere in your desire to find people to hang out with, most of the people here aren't looking for that, particularly a single guy. You mention that twice in your profile, and I think that will likely lose you a lot more interest than it gains.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Will, i don't typically pay much attention to single guys here, but as a brother, and former member of the 101st airborne, ('85-'89), i'll just mention a couple of things.

first, think about what gets attention FIRST, on a profile. the opening pic right? get creative bro. and you can go casual if you like, but if you're looking to spend time with classy couples, you might want to dress up a little for a few pics and get them on the site. you don't need a tux, but you know, a decent long sleeved shirt and dockers maybe. if you can help it, avoid the mirror pic. get a friend to help you out and get a few shots you can use, nothing crazy or weird though. remember there's a time and place for everything. and don't listen to the "hey man, just be who you are" assholes. if you're looking to pick up some skank from the 7-eleven, then you listen to those guys.

don't be afraid to mention a few things about how you like to please women, nothing too graphc though, that makes a lot of women feel you're not respectful if you haven't met them yet. women in this lifestyle are interested in guys who take a little pride in themselves. how you treat yourself says something about how you treat others.

before you know it, you'll open that email inviting you to a private "by invitation only" party. when that happens, relax and enjoy.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Profile Help