Profile Feedback : Swingers Discussion 204389
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile Feedback
TOPIC: Profile Feedback
Created by: jackguiness
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all,

I have made some updates to my profile. As a single male in the lifestyle, I am always trying to put my best foot forward, so any feedback people are able to give would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack, I'm looking forward to reviewing your public pics and will be glad to give you some feedback. Thanks for taking my advice! Now we'll both benefit. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9057 posts)
Thank you for the input Scandle and Rdy!

Scandle, I agree...I should have more pictures in my public gallery and i think i will remedy that soon. I actually tried to give you access to my galeris, so you could give me feedback on those pics, but you have single ales blocked - Which I can completely understand.

Rdy, trust me.. I am looking forward to our time together...I usually drive through your way a couple times a year, but, unfortunately I haven't cum your way yet... but trust me... at some point I'll be cumming and hopefully we'll all be cumming! ;)

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Rdy, you are one lucky woman! I was only able to see one of his pictures, but it looked mighty fine. ;^D

jack, your profile reads very well. I would not change a thing - other than not having more public pics, of course.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9057 posts)
Hi all,

I have made some updates to my profile. As a single male in the lifestyle, I am always trying to put my best foot forward, so any feedback people are able to give would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Profile Feedback