Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Profile Critique - willing to open private photos as well
TOPIC: Profile_Critique_-_willing_to_open_private_photos_as_well
Created by: Brijon
Original Starting post for this thread:
Big boy here, able and willing to take honest critique and improve the profile.

Thank you in advance, I'll be happy to return the favor.

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
And Brijon, let me also chime in with my apologies for aiding and abetting the brief hijacking of your thread.

KJ, it's all your fault. Bad girl. Now go to my room.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Well, like I said sweetie, I'm weird. :)

All except the puppet thing, of course. Which is perfectly sane and normal.

No, really.

Stop laughing.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Excuse me one-minute Brijon for hijacking your profile critique

@Sorillo, after all this flirting (me of course, not you) I always thought is was the distance or something BIG. I need a moment to process this, a Kodak moment.

Colfax NC
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
One thing you should consider is to replace the selfies. I can only speak for myself, of course, but when I see selfies, especially bathroom selfies, I start thinking "this person isn't willing to put much effort into selling themselves". Kind of a pet peeve for me, but then again I'm generally considered to be kind of weird, so take that with a grain of salt.

You can actually do selfies without LOOKING like selfies. Find a good angle in your home that shows an attractive background. A cheap tripod with phone clamp can be had on Amazon for less than $20. If the camera on your phone doesn't have a timer function, you can download a timer app. And if you require a measure of privacy, instead of blocking your face with the phone itself, you can obscure your face with various smartphone apps, Microsoft Paint or one of the free photo processing programs like GIMP.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Nice job with the profile, DOOD. I think it's clear, well-written, and flows well. I noticed one typo, but otherwise, I think it looks good. I'm sure others will be along shortly to add their 2 cents.

BT

-another Dood's perspective.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13693 posts)
Big boy here, able and willing to take honest critique and improve the profile.

Thank you in advance, I'll be happy to return the favor.

Irvine CA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Profile Critique - willing to open private photos as well
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.