Profile Critique : Swingers Discussion 203712
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile Critique
TOPIC: Profile Critique
Created by: jzcl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone. We are new to the site and lifestyle. Have contacted some people with no success, but we are not discouraged by those who are not interested. Would anyone care to critique our profile? We have to keep the pictures private.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi. I think you did a nice job on your profile, especially the pics. I would include a pic of him. I (the wife) don't give a profile a second look without a pic of him. By the way I HATE my pic we have public. Trying to get a better one up. J and G

Irving TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Bork bork bork?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I understand anyone wanting to keep identifiable pics (such as faces) private, even though you do disclose his profession. But without any public pics a lot of people will not take a second look at your profile. Look at some other profiles and you'll see lots of examples of pics that could give people at least some idea about you, without being indiscreet.

One other thing: I'm confused by the apparent inconsistency of "very bi-curious and is down for everything with another woman. She does not perform oral on women, its her personal preference."

Good luck to you.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Hi everyone. We are new to the site and lifestyle. Have contacted some people with no success, but we are not discouraged by those who are not interested. Would anyone care to critique our profile? We have to keep the pictures private.

Chandler AZ

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Profile Critique