Private picture problems : Swingers Discussion 208936
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPrivate picture problems
TOPIC: Private picture problems
Created by: roquelaure8374
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi there! New user here, trying to add private pictures to my profile. I've been having technical issues, got an email back from CustServ saying they're aware of the problem, please be patient, etc. - and that was a week ago, and still nothing. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, or had in the past, and has any advice. Again, this is private pics only; I can see them on edit page, and can see thumbnails, but in gallery form, all I get is white X's. Happy to reward anyone who helps solve this problem with a pic of their choosing ;) Thanks in advance! -Jen p.s. - my apologies if this isn't an appropriate place to ask this question . . . but I'll take the cyber-spanking if it'll help me get my profile fixed!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am also having a problem. Glad to see you have made contact with CusServ and maybe one day I can have my hard earned pics to share again.

Manzanillo Colima Mexico
Username hidden
(1 post)
How so, KD? I'm bashful about asking others to show me pics, but not bashful at all about opening mine to others. All they have to do is ask.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Jen, I am far too bashful to overtly request that someone open private pics, but am pleasantly surprised to see that I need not do so. You look lovely.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Looking forward to my spankings, gentlemen - they will have been well worth it! And you all were right - I looked in the "website" forum and found the fix. So, who wants the link to the private pictures you helped me unlock, huh?? XXX -Jen

Virginia Bch VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Welcome roquelaure8374 to the forums...just remember, some virtual spanking could lead to some real spanking! Have fun.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Jen, Please allow me to join Scandle in welcoming you to the forums. There is a wealth of information here to go along with the fun and foolishness, and someone with your fine and flirty sense of humor should fit right in. I hope you stick around, and make yourself at home in the other discussion areas.

The picture problem has been going on for the last month or ten. If Scandle's suggestion doesn't work, try deleting and then re-uploading the pics. Apparently, a big part of the technical problem is in having the pics propagated from one server to all of them, so anything that causes them to refresh helps do this. Again, welcome aboard.

p.s., Yes, your question would have been more appropriately asked in the website forums; now bend over and prepare your cute ass to receive a virtual spank. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
roquelaure8374, welcome to the Forums. This issue has been discussed in the Website forum, but I'll give you the quick fix. Go to the Manage Galleries page, click on Private pictures, and click on edit for each picture. Even if you don't actually change anything, reloading the photo will get it to appear in your profile.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Hi there! New user here, trying to add private pictures to my profile. I've been having technical issues, got an email back from CustServ saying they're aware of the problem, please be patient, etc. - and that was a week ago, and still nothing. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, or had in the past, and has any advice. Again, this is private pics only; I can see them on edit page, and can see thumbnails, but in gallery form, all I get is white X's. Happy to reward anyone who helps solve this problem with a pic of their choosing ;) Thanks in advance! -Jen p.s. - my apologies if this isn't an appropriate place to ask this question . . . but I'll take the cyber-spanking if it'll help me get my profile fixed!

Virginia Bch VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Private picture problems