Post pictures of your man for cryin' outloud!!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 189088
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPost pictures of your man for cryin' outloud!!!!!!
TOPIC: Post pictures of your man for cryin' outloud!!!!!!
Created by: Aquariescpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are becoming really frustrated on SLS you are spending too much time on here.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It really frustrates me when there are no body shots of the male and numerous sexy photos of the woman in the public profile! I agree, more men probably are checking out profiles then the ladies, and posting a photo of the female half as the profile picture is fine, but when you open the other public profile photos please have photos of both of you if you are playing as a couple! As most you guys know by now, you are never going to hook up with another couple unless the lady approves of the male, and says its a go! Pictures do not have to be face shots in your public profile, just body shots are fine (so no excuses)! Save the face shots for your private folders. As the female of this couple, we will not contact anyone who doesn't have photos of the male in their public folder. I don't mean this to sound harsh, but we all have busy lives, so why waste time sending numerous messages back and fourth to finally get a photo of the male only to realize there is no physical attraction.

Bellingham WA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
As insane as it may sound, people get the attention of other because sex sales, A sexy woman, nice boobs or nice ass, nevertheless , these kind of pics are going to draw the attention of most men and most woman, if you look at most of the profile pics right here you will see the woman, but of course when you contact other couple you should have photos of both people.

It has Slipped my mind once or twice but I am working it out so a little politeness and respectfully asking is the way to go.

Baldwin NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
Because of a recent event, I am taking my guy everywhere I go. I do not post his pictures this is why. Years ago someone found a profile of ours on aol with pictures of both. An anonymous letter was sent to a civic organisation he WAS a member of. He quietly resigned. Face pics can cause problems. We are all human beings with feelings and personalities. There is more to a person than a 6 pack. I met a really nice handsome man to play with, then he opened his mouth and said something. No it did not happen. Some think they are too hot to play with you, well when you get my age hope you are not treated like that. We have met some that were not hwp or pretty, I know I am not great but I am fun, but we had more fun with them than anyone. Skin is only skin, hope none of you ever go blind. Think about it.

Longview TX

Username hidden
(6 posts)
we have male pics but we find most of the time the "couple"(male reading) want pics of the female... thats why we try to meet at a club or house party..that way if the meal isnt tasty there is always more at the buffet!!!!

We arent hung up on our looks..(we know we arent that great looking) and we dont expect ken and barbie either but we dont reveal face pics till either asked (with expectation of a meet) or we make first contact( thats just being polite)

We feel that an attraction yes has to be there but what gets OUR goat is all the free members... if you arent serious about a membership we ask are you serious about the lifestyle?? Free memebrs cant see pics other than public anyway and we hate "emailing pics"... not our cup of tea..

as for pics of him... hes camera shy (he takes the pics) but we are working on it!!

Lancaster OH

Username hidden
(128 posts)
Welcome to the forums Wittycpl.

Reads as though you have your needs all squared away. We recently took all our pictures off SLS, therefore, we would not qualify for you. We're okay with that though. We don't expect everyone to be interested in us.

Your generalizations could end up causing you a significant loss of quality opportunities. I'm reasonably certain if you saw our pictures you would both be interested in meeting us.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We joined this site as a couple, and are looking for couples. Although I can appreciate a pretty lady, that's just not my cup of tea. If I don't see at least a G rated body pic of the man, we don't waste our time in contacting them. Like others, I just have to think that there is something ogreish about him. If someone contacts us and there aren't any pics of the male, they get one chance to provide one.

I realize for the most part here, it's the male that writes the profiles, and posts the pics. Unfortunately he uses his lady as the bait, and a lot of time it's just tit or ass pics. It's really sad when you think about it.

~N

Daphne AL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
We feel if you are going to be a "couple" on the site, then REPRESENT yourselves as a couple. It's a two step process for us to start the whole "attraction" and swinging process. #1- John needs to find the woman attractive and #2- Candy needs to find the guy attractive. This is "yay or nay" and never any gray area. We see so many profiles with just pics of the female. Let alone all the people with just ONE pic or NO pics at all. Then again, that is a whole new thread on it's own. We feel that "face" pics make or break you when it comes to attraction. We don't feel bad whatsoever when we ask for pics of the male (or face pics), and it's not what we are looking for. We feel if the couple would've posted them in the first place, then they wouldn't have been contacted in the first place. We consider this to be "game playing" and a red flag "integrity" issue when couples don't show us what they look like. We are NOT into blind dating any ghosts now or never. Basically what happens with us is I (the male), will search and weed out profiles on the site. IF I find a good couple profile with pics of BOTH the male/female, read their profile and make sure their prefs match ours, then I will ask her opinion of the male. Simply put, if there is no pics of the male, how the hell do you expect her to give her opinion and get the ball rolling? If you are that ashamed of what you look like or how you look like in appearance, then maybe you SHOULD NOT be in this lifestyle. Hubby jokes around 24/7 about how he fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch except one on the way down...BUT...we still post his pics. Why? Because we are a COUPLE, we represent ourselves as a COUPLE and we play as a COUPLE.

Greensburg PA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
we have pics of my hubby here and we have yet to hear anyone comment on him;

That's funny, I always get those ass e-mails, I always answer back "Well it's a little flat and hairy, but thanks.

One reason for the lack of male pics maybe , like us it's the men who are loading the pics and we are a lot more apt to want to show off our ladies.

Username hidden
(1214 posts)
Smart, I've found that the male half of a couple does most of the searching. Maybe that's why. I've only been contacted twice by a female half.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Post pictures of your man for cryin' outloud!!!!!!