Please take a look at my profile : Swingers Discussion 189591
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease take a look at my profile
TOPIC: Please take a look at my profile
Created by: spice4fun1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Please some advice

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
At least the pasted quotation marks are finally gone, but still no other effort in improving their profile. Whatever :(

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
At least they could have removed your quotation marks during the copy/paste. That's what I mean by lack of effort, not even minimal effort, on their part.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
I really don't have a problem with them copying and pasting the paragraph into their profile...most of it was their words, I just rearranged them and tidied things up :)

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
Wow, a second look at their profile and again with the copy-paste, this time directly from Kat's response. :(

Spice, please take the feedback to heart and make your profile *your profile!* You are not going to find what you seek in the lifestyle without putting your own effort into the process. From an unknown author: "Lack of effort shows, effort shows you off."

Good luck, Mr TF3 :)

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
While being tired is not offered as an excuse, after sleeping for several hours, I noticed my comment inadvertently reversed the ellipsis, it should have three, not four dots... My bad :)

And very true on the pictures. Goes to show I'm more of a profile reader than a picture perver, LOL.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Hi Spice, and welcome to the forums : )

Well, first something positive -- your pics are lovely and show an attractive couple! The only thing I would add would be full length (G-rated) pics. Your default pic is gorgeous, but more suited for a dating site. I would still keep it as it's beautiful, but I would choose a default pic that shows your playful, swinger side.

For your profile, I agree with Table in that you really need to clean things up. You have so many typos and grammatical errors! Table is also correct in that you shouldn't repeat yourself throughout the profile. I would delete everything under What Else We'd Like to say (more on this below).

Under the first section, What We Are Looking For, I would revamp the beginning and save any rules for the last section. For example:

"We are looking for friends with benefits and much, much more! We are seeking high quality, fun, drama-free couples. You don't have to be perfect as neither are we. So, what's important? Well, we can't move ahead without seeing pics (recent, please), as first, there must be an attraction! In order to play, we desire couples with good manners who are clean, kind, and don't smoke. We prefer same room and safe sex always!"

***I would also list whether or not you play on first meet or like to take your time, and if you enjoy going out for dinner and drinks to meet others or prefer clubs. If you're brand new, state this. People want to know if you're newbies or have experience playing. You state you are "relatively new," which is vague.***

Keep the next two paragraphs, but fix the typos: "If you would like to contact us, PLEASE DO! But, include some face pics so we know who we're talking to."

Under Description....this is okay, but again, you need to clean this section up. Use correct punctuation.

For the last section, What Else We'd Like to Say: This is the section that you should place any rules. Delete what you have here and replace it with, for example:

A few of our preferences: No pounding. Cut men only. Condoms only!

The above are only ideas. You have to go with what makes you feel comfortable. If you can, try to attend some meet and greets, which are an easy way to get yourselves out there and hopefully get some certs.

Best wishes and have fun! Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
Welcome to the forums, Spice.

The first thing I noticed about your profile is you copied the first section almost word for word into the fourth section. If you were you trying to make your profile look more complete, it doesn't. It simply looks like you lazily copied and pasted. :(

The second thing is your claim of being educated, leaving me wondering about the several punctuation/capitalization errors throughout your profile -- noted examples include some of your ellipses have three not four dots, parenthetical statements should contain both an open and a close, and nowhere in the English language are multiple commas used to end a sentence.

The third item catching my attention is your (red flag) statement of "We are a Happily married couple for over 20 years looking to add a little spice to our sex lives." When someone married for 20 years starts swinging to spice things up, our experience has been there are underlying relationship issues and a very high drama potential. Are you bored with each other? Is your sex routine and monotonous? See how that statement isn't as innocuous as it first sounds? (Also, happily is not normally capitalized as the fourth word in a sentence.)

Good luck, Mr TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Please some advice

Cooper City FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Please take a look at my profile