Please rwview our profile : Swingers Discussion 216418101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease rwview our profile
TOPIC: Please rwview our profile
Created by: TimLisa695
Original Starting post for this thread:
we are fairly new to this and to be honest are not having very good luck . Is it just slow or is our profile just wrong ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi guys, You need lots of opinions to choose from. Heres mine. 1) In my experience a noob mistake is including the rules. Those a biggies for you because you spent hours thinking it through and you want to try and control the environment-we've all been there. In the end, youll see, it just happens as it happens and its OK. Just telling ppl that you are new to it and would like to ease into it is fine. 2) I hope someone else has a different opinion here but I would think the text is a little verbose or somewhat redundant info in there. We know that when we meet we will form our own opinions of one another quickly. 3) Your pics I like but they are atypical, like mine. Dont know if that is a put off or not. Personally I dont care.

Just one more opinion. Best of luck and welcome to the lifestyle.

Sarnia Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
TimLisa, first of all, welcome to the forums. There is a lot of good information to be found here as well as some not-so-good, but well worth the read.

I think your profile is just fine now (2/7/13). It's well written, easy to read, and your pictures show some of your personality as you're engaged in things you like to do. The only thing I might add would be whether you insist on condom use since you're full swap.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
Hi you guys! I took a peek at your profile and basically it's fine. Here's my suggestions:

Your public pictures are cool, but a tad bit redundant. If I was checking you guys out as possible playmates, I'd want to see a couple sexier body shots. The Mrs in a bikini or the Mr without a shirt, etc.

Your written profile needs some work with capitalization and punctuation to make it easier to read. Spelling is fine.

Best of luck to you guys! You guys seem like a lot of fun! Look us up if you ever get to Maui!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
Wow ..nothing .is it that bad ?

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
well there ya go freakin diddnt see Review was spelled wrong ...im an idiot

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
we are fairly new to this and to be honest are not having very good luck . Is it just slow or is our profile just wrong ?

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Please rwview our profile