Please review my profile and give me some advice, please : Swingers Discussion 51494101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease review my profile and give me some advice, please
TOPIC: Please review my profile and give me some advice, please
Created by: georgia99991
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since everyone else is getting their profile critiqued, why not me. Lately, I am getting plenty of views but no contact with my profile. I made some changes and just wondering if I may have put something in I shouldn't have. Please let me know your opinion (just be gentle)lol! I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks,

jeff

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
jeff, I'd definitely get some better pics...they are a bit too dark...they make you look like you're lurking in the shadows :-D Your profile is definitely well written, detailed and you seem like a nice person to get to know!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. talk to ya soon

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I don't see any real problems with your profile, it's just that you're a single male. And whether it's fair or not, single males are at the bottom of the totem pole. I say this having been in this lifestyle as a single male before.

I can't think of anything else.

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
Since everyone else is getting their profile critiqued, why not me. Lately, I am getting plenty of views but no contact with my profile. I made some changes and just wondering if I may have put something in I shouldn't have. Please let me know your opinion (just be gentle)lol! I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks,

jeff

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Please review my profile and give me some advice, please