Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Please review my profile and give me some advice, please
TOPIC: Please_review_my_profile_and_give_me_some_advice,_please
Created by: georgia99991
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since everyone else is getting their profile critiqued, why not me. Lately, I am getting plenty of views but no contact with my profile. I made some changes and just wondering if I may have put something in I shouldn't have. Please let me know your opinion (just be gentle)lol! I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks,

jeff

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
jeff, I'd definitely get some better pics...they are a bit too dark...they make you look like you're lurking in the shadows :-D Your profile is definitely well written, detailed and you seem like a nice person to get to know!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. talk to ya soon

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I don't see any real problems with your profile, it's just that you're a single male. And whether it's fair or not, single males are at the bottom of the totem pole. I say this having been in this lifestyle as a single male before.

I can't think of anything else.

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
Since everyone else is getting their profile critiqued, why not me. Lately, I am getting plenty of views but no contact with my profile. I made some changes and just wondering if I may have put something in I shouldn't have. Please let me know your opinion (just be gentle)lol! I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks,

jeff

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Please review my profile and give me some advice, please

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy