Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Please review my profile
TOPIC: Please review my profile
Created by: angus0mckay
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a bit of apprehension to being mentally naked in front of a group, but I would like the critics of profiles ( you folks) to give me an honest review.

I think the profile has become a bit coarse and possibly offensive. There are parts that might be cryptic or unclear. It might even try to go in too many directions.

I am expecting to be told that the picture itself is offensive or at least reflects me poorly. Please tell me what you would like to see. (Other than a penis).

Please keep in mind I am trying appeal to a diverse cross section of ladies. (think Don Juan with exceptional versatility here or man slut if you like). What would catch your eye ladies?

I expect that you be straight and honest, do not dilute your opinions in favor of kindness. Please feel free to give me a good spanking. lol

I also think you should be applauded for what you are doing.

Thank you for your time dear friends.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Swarthmore PA US
Username hidden
(113 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Hanford CA US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Swarthmore PA US
Username hidden
(113 posts)

Williamsburg VA US
Username hidden
(93 posts)

Swarthmore PA US
Username hidden
(113 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10612 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8314 posts)

Cary NC US
Username hidden
(3 posts)

Williamsburg VA US
Username hidden
(93 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10612 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
TOPIC: Please review my profile
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.