Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Please look us over!
TOPIC: Please look us over!
Created by: chtampa
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have a lot of views on our profile, but it seems that people are flaking out on responding to our emails. Helpful advice would be great, or dirty talking may be fun also!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you everyone! The leis are from a Luau at Sea World, we had to crop out the buffed out guy and scantily clad girl or no-one would have seen us! She wants a guy under her and a guy behind her, so that is why we are specific. A guy half of a couple we played with did that and she is hooked! We hadn't considered a line of sub 38 year olds wanting to "Do us", but we now feel a lot better about ourselves and will make the sacrifice to include some youngsters.

We are glad we joined. Donna & Charles

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
"Your age restrictions eliminate all the under 38 swingers who may want to do you. "

Yeah, we had to. The lines outside our door morning til night were causing problems with the neighbors.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
CH,

I think the format/setup for the photo was fine. I just wasn't feeling the leis.

I'll agree with Kat with an explanation. There are two general profile approaches here and they correspond to people's approaches to meeting others.

In one case, the profile is totally generic, and gets a lot of replies, many from people who aren't really what you're looking for. You're annoyed that they've wasted your time, and they're annoyed that you're not interested in them. But if you believe in serendipity, this is a good approach.

In the second case, you are very specific about who you'd like to meet. People who aren't that will think your profile is unfriendly, hostile, and angry, but they won't contact you. As a result, you won't get much interest, but the interest you do get will be from people you might actually meet.

So we'd tell you to leave the "bi" in, but the other case is equally defensible. Pick your poison.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Hi CH ~~ Welcome to the forums!

I have to respectfully disagree with ranjen...leave it in that you're bi as honesty is appreciated in the LS. Plus, seek what you desire. The ones who are flaking out....is the male listed as straight? This could be the problem. I enjoyed your profile -- you guys sound like a lot of fun!

I like your couple photo...but definitely add a mix of singles...your profile is your *resume*...think about which profiles you hit on and why. Lastly, check in your area for some meet and greets (select Groups on the tool bar to the left, go to your state) which will help you to get out there and get certed and hopefully make some contacts.

Best wishes : )

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
We are not big picture takers, and strange as it may seem, we don't have any other together pics. Kind of lost as to a good format or setup for a photo.

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Welcome to the forums!

I generally like the profile. I'm sure you'll hear from quite a few bi guys.

I'm just not a big fan of your photo. It's not horrible, but I think with only one photo you might want the very best one you can find.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
We have a lot of views on our profile, but it seems that people are flaking out on responding to our emails. Helpful advice would be great, or dirty talking may be fun also!

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Please look us over!