Please let us know if our profile will attract others : Swingers Discussion 224993
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease let us know if our profile will attract others
TOPIC: Please let us know if our profile will attract others
Created by: we_only_look_innocent
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, we have not received too many inquiries and we are wondering if something should be added or deleted from our profile? Thank you in advance for your honest advice. w_o_l_i

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
My only suggestion about what you should delete is the part that says "Sorry, this member has chosen to have their profile hidden from Single Males." ;-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10839 posts)
Thank you Vabeachcouple33. She does look absolutely beautiful in that black dress. ;-)

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Wow! Thanks Savandwin! Guess we'll have to go back and rework the profile...after we study up a little.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think you'll do just fine.

p.s. that pic of her in the black dress is absolutely terrific.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19178 posts)
Your profile is a bit repetitive mentioning Height/weight and clean shaven twice. It really lacks any indication into your personalities or even desires. If you want to get noticed you will need to fill in the blanks. I got no "feel" for you as a couple and I would probably shrug it off and move on. No offense intended but although it isn't terrible it didn't entice me either. It could also use some clarification for your Bi search. I was left confused it you were looking to play alone with females, the male half would simply watch if "required" or if a 3some was on the table at all. As a soft swap couple it will take more patience to find the right couple, as to finding a single female chances are you will need to do that at parties, meet and greets etc. Single females get bombarded with mail and you will simply be 1 or 1,000's hitting her up. You best chances are actually meeting them at events. My suggestion is to read a lot of profiles, makes some notes on ideas to incorporate into your own to give more insight into who "you" are and what you bring to the table as well as what you are seeking. Newbies sometimes make the mistake of thinking it is as easy as filling out a brief profile and the mail and offers will come pouring it. As you've learned that doesn't really work. Prince charming didn't come knocking at your door and this is no different. When sending an email to someone make sure you completely read their profile and match exactly what they seek. Personalize your email for each person and mention why you feel you'd be a good match or why you're interested in them/her. "You're hot " isn't going to work lol. If you email others make sure you provide face photos of you both, this is about attraction. Without seeing face photos one has no idea if they're attracted. In regard to Camming requirement ....that will knock a lot of people off the playing field. We simply never cam and we are not alone in this. Although I understating you wanting assurance of who your talking to, know that camming is not and never will be an option for the many people. Your best bet for meeting people is to get involved. In the forums, the groups in your area and the parties. Put something sexy on and get out there.

Good luck, Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
Hi, we have not received too many inquiries and we are wondering if something should be added or deleted from our profile? Thank you in advance for your honest advice. w_o_l_i

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Please let us know if our profile will attract others