Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Please help me to present my profile without sacrificing wit, charm, and reader interest
TOPIC: Please help me to present my profile without sacrificing wit, charm, and reader interest
Created by: AsianCAbull
Original Starting post for this thread:
Profile writing is probably one of the worst and hardest self written assignments one could do, and I try to incorporate enough without giving too much or too little (at least that's how I read it).

I finally joined the site just recently, but have been in the lifestyle for about seven years now. I had a female friend who I attended parties in the past, although she is now in a serious monogamous relationship and I am now looking for a new friend a partner while looking for couples interested in a straight male for MFM.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone would offer their opinions and constructive criticism on how I could improve my presentation to attract more active interest.

Thank you again.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Simply? be str8 up...

Say what you think. Don't say what you "think" OTHERS WANT you to say. You'll still get the errant asinine birdie, but the common one, will be the ones you want to be with.

Even we agree that a profile is hard to lay down as a personal evaluation of what you want, why you're here, etc...

Not what you want to hear but it's the flat truth.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Profile writing is probably one of the worst and hardest self written assignments one could do, and I try to incorporate enough without giving too much or too little (at least that's how I read it).

I finally joined the site just recently, but have been in the lifestyle for about seven years now. I had a female friend who I attended parties in the past, although she is now in a serious monogamous relationship and I am now looking for a new friend a partner while looking for couples interested in a straight male for MFM.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone would offer their opinions and constructive criticism on how I could improve my presentation to attract more active interest.

Thank you again.

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Please help me to present my profile without sacrificing wit, charm, and reader interest