Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Please help
TOPIC: Please_help
Created by: txtfer2
Original Starting post for this thread:
We moved to corpus about 3 month ago and had no luck. I don't know if its the area or our profile. Y'all look and see what u think

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Profile is "ok." It starts off saying that you're looking for like minded couples but you really don't go into detail in regards to what that means. You like dancing, BBQ and having a good time. That probably describes 90% of the people on this site so maybe you could be more specific to help narrow it down a bit.

Could definitely use more pics.

And maybe I'm nitpicking here, but no one has a weight of 0. Put the Mrs' weight in there. If nothing else, most people are going to think you're trying to deceive them before they've even met you...which will likely lead to people not wanting to meet you. Hope that helps.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We moved to corpus about 3 month ago and had no luck. I don't know if its the area or our profile. Y'all look and see what u think

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Please help
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.