Please give us your opinion on our profile : Swingers Discussion 203897
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease give us your opinion on our profile
TOPIC: Please give us your opinion on our profile
Created by: funandsexxy
Original Starting post for this thread:
We know we need work on our public pics. Please make suggestions on what type photos we could add. Also any critiques of our descriptions/fantasies, etc. would be welcome. G & J
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello funandsexxy, As Total Babe mentions, it looks like you have single men, like myself blocked, too. If that's you're preference, believe me, I get it. What I might do though, if I were walking in your shoes, would be to initially open your profile to everyone - purely for feedback purposes. Then, when you've collected what you determine to be solid feedback, re-set our preferences. You'll probably receive some great input this way. Welcome to the forums and best of luck! T

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6497 posts)
We aren't sure whether to be disappointed or thrilled that no one replied. Does this mean we are super boring or our profile is perfect? It appears that 33 people have read our profile and no one responded!?! We are not having trouble getting responses when we initiate, but rarely get anyone that initiates with us. Is this normal, or is it because we are in a remote area or is our profile not zingy enough? Thanks for your consideration, G & J

Irving TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We know we need work on our public pics. Please make suggestions on what type photos we could add. Also any critiques of our descriptions/fantasies, etc. would be welcome.

G & J

Irving TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Please give us your opinion on our profile