Please critique our profile please : Swingers Discussion 63433
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease critique our profile please
TOPIC: Please critique our profile please
Created by: theweezyone The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
L, All I can say is YUMMMM, and that does not even begin to describe. Your pictures show that you and S. have a lot of love and passion for each other and life. You are so lucky to have found your soul mate and best friend. The kissing pictures were my fav. S. is very sexy and you are simply....... beautiful!

You are the kinda couple I seek out to get to know. Would love to join ya in that hottub someday. Mmmmmmmm! Kudos on your profile and pics! You are on your way sweetheart!

Kisses and hugs, RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thank you Weezy,

You are very sweet to this bi-fem. Mmmmmmmmm! I see you have made some changes and added lots of pics. Just all private, hint hint! LOL! You know how much I love to perv. It just does something within my soul.....

Show ya mine if you show me yours? LMACUAO!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thewe,

Welcum to the forums!

I want to add: Is the male playing? Silly me! Of course he is. So why not show some of him too? We can't see what he looks like and I always feel like that is a huge mistake! It actually worries me when there is nothing to entice me about the male half. I duuno, just makes me wonder if there is a reason the male can't at least show a front, back, or something?

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hello and welcome! Very nice profile. Thank you for using complete sentences and spelling correctly!!! Can't think of much we would change. We'd certainly contact you if we were a bit closer. I believe you should be able to change the settings for your pictures via the TOOLS button on the left. We'd love to see them!!! Good luck out there!

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Please critique our profile please