Please critique our profile : Swingers Discussion 203903
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease critique our profile
TOPIC: Please critique our profile
Created by: stephandjason
Original Starting post for this thread:
Good morning. I would love some feedback on our profile.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you!! Stephy is amazing and I don't deserve her

Canton OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
BTW, Steph is babe-a-licious :)

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Thank you for the input everyone. We will put our heads together and add a little more meat to it. Thank you everyone.

Canton OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
Checked out your profile. I also think that you could mention some things that you do recreationally. Camp? Sports? Concerts? As for your pics, not only do you guys look attractive, but you look genuinely happy, and that, to us, means alot.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Welcome to the forums and SLS!

I'll reiterate the previous review's summary - nice profile, good pics. Bluntly, your attractiveness alone will drive much traffic in your email.

But you're not here for the eye candy hunters and you didn't post on this forum for "good enough"

Photos: Good couples photos. No "bathroom" photos or self portraits. Thats good! We know immediately you're attractive and aren't missing teeth and limbs. But since you're going for couples to make a connection, perhaps share a photo of an activity you both enjoy.

You say you're fine being open. So I'm going to assume the agency on your tshirt is not your employer. Free users can see public photos.

Profile: Nothing bad. But read the forums posts and many people complain "no one reads our profile!". However, what email would I send you that implies I read yours? There's nothing specific about your tastes, humor, hobbies, etc. in short I could cut and paste your profile and it would apply to dozens of people.

Really like that you mention your communication abilities (may take time). It's comforting to know and makes you see approachable.

And while we have your attention, we wish you lived in Atlanta. If you're ever visiting...

J and K

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(105 posts)
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Your concerns are similar to those we have discussed ourselves. It isn't easy selling yourself. We aren't the type that would start off our profile with "hey, come fuck my wife!". That's not us, at least not right away.

Our goal was to be tasteful, not hide behind some screen name that is so complicated you have to write it down, and to show others what they're getting if they decide to meet up. We are doing this together, and and its not icky or gross, and if a co worker, or someone we know finds out, it may be a little awkward, but we're in together.

Canton OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
Read your profile and it seems pretty generic. No major flaws though. You two seem very sweet, but let us in on what make you special. A little humor is good for catching attention. You might want to think about making your public pics a little more anonymous, unless you don't mind people you work with or do business with knowing that you are swingers. But then again if they know you by name they will know anyway because of your screen name. :) You might be surprised at how many people you know who are swingers. Good luck in your search. G & J

Irving TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Good morning. I would love some feedback on our profile.

Canton OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Please critique our profile