Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Please check our profile
TOPIC: Please check our profile
Created by: asheborocouplelooking
Original Starting post for this thread:
Good evening all, We are fairly new to this site and the lifestyle. We have updated our profile and are looking for feedback. Thanks so much for your help and advice. Take care...J&S

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello Kat...

Thank you so much for your review of our profile..Those were very kind words and thanks..Also, I love my kitty tat..I wish I had put in where I could see it...Thanks again for your kind and quick response...Take care also Kat..

Asheboro NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi Ash ~~ Welcome to the forums!

Very nice profile, though it could use a little bit more oomph...love the pudding comment, lol. Only saw two typos under the section, We Are Looking For...second paragraph: "made new friends," instead of "met." Also, very last sentence in the same paragraph: "here" instead of "hear."

Very important to have pics of both of you; ladies want to have a gander, too, you know : ) The ones you have are okay, but always be aware of any clutter in the background, as it will detract. If you can, add some full body pics from the neck down (g-rated are fine). Love your tat pic : )

Congrats that you already have a cert! This will definitely help your profile.

Best wishes, Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
Good evening all, We are fairly new to this site and the lifestyle. We have updated our profile and are looking for feedback. Thanks so much for your help and advice. Take care...J&S

Asheboro NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Please check our profile