Please Rate My Profile : Swingers Discussion 212763
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease Rate My Profile
TOPIC: Please Rate My Profile
Created by: xupernova
Original Starting post for this thread:
Read it and share your comments, thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks. I hope more people think like you. Thanks again.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Nice profile, we would probably conctact you if you were closer. Don't underestimate the power of certs, they are more critical for SM's than they are for couples.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
How about now?

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Not sure if you made a few minor changes to it or not, but reading after reading it again, it seems to read more smoothly this time. The line about parents probably isn't necessary though. If you're worried about your mom or dad finding your profile, then you might want to consider finding a different lifestyle. I'd say that you could just attend a local party or club, but you're just as likely to run into mom and dad at one of those events as you are to bump into them here.

And add at least 1 pic to your public album. If you don't want your face in it, that's fine, but at least put something there so that when people are searching profiles, there is something there to catch their eye. We skip every profile that doesn't have a picture.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Hey. Thanks a lot. I updated it a bit more. Can you tell me where my profile is choppy? I would like to correct that. Thanks.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Definitely one of the better single guy profiles I've seen here. There's some minor problems with grammar and the flow of your profile while reading it (sometimes it's a bit choppy) but you present yourself as a reasonably intelligent dude who isn't pushy or looking for a quick lay. If you add some public pics so that people can see you while browsing through profiles, you may start getting more action than you can handle. Hope that helps.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Read it and share your comments, thanks.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Please Rate My Profile