Please Look At Our Profile : Swingers Discussion 189534
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease Look At Our Profile
TOPIC: Please Look At Our Profile
Created by: PleasureSeekers69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Please let us know if our profile needs more work done to it. Not many response to it .

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello PleasureSeekers,

I'm afraid I have to agree with Kat and lix -- your profile does sound a bit blah. On the other hand, if we lived near you, we probably would write you, so it's hardly a bad profile.

How might you liven it up? I'm guessing from your nickname that you like oral. While you might think that would be too obvious to mention again, that might help. What other sexual things do you like? Kissing? Outdoors? Mention some of them, and maybe include a fantasy that you might like to have come true. What makes you fun?

The "no longer night owls" thing may put a lot of people off. It conjures up images of you going to bed by 8:00 at night. That means that people who work late (you're still in the demographic that works) will want to go out for dinner or drinks just about the time you're going to bed. You might want to say something like "we love to play on weekend afternoons" if that's true. You don't want people to think you're in the married-but-not-to-each-other category so you might want to add to the profile that you're a married couple, if you are.

Good luck with the search!

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(244 posts)
I agree with Starrynights. I think most people want to meet fun, exciting, upbeat, invigorating, refreshing and last, but not least, sexy people. I'm just not getting a WOOHOO feeling when I read your profile. I would suggest adding some excitement to it.

Good luck.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Please let us know if our profile needs more work done to it. Not many response to it .

Lighthouse Point FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Please Look At Our Profile