Please Check ours : Swingers Discussion 189323
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPlease Check ours
TOPIC: Please Check ours
Created by: acouple8533
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have Had no luck with our profile. We have looked at other to try to get an idea of what to write. We have been honest and still no luck. We added pics of us again no luck. So any pointers would be great. Thanls

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello acouple and welcome to the forums!

I'm afraid I'll have to say several things I've said to other couples, so if you've been reading recent posts, some of this will be repetitious.

First, you're both smokers. That will reduce your possible matches by as much as half. Some smokers improve their odds by saying that they won't smoke around non-smokers, so if you're ok with that you might want to say it. My impression is that you won't be ok with non-smokers, and I get this impression from the otherwise good picture of Mrs. Acouple who is holding a cigarette. Message you're sending to your readers: we smoke ALL the time.

Second, you make clear that ideally you would like to have a woman. There just aren't that many women out there who would like to have a couple, which is why such women are called unicorns or the holy grail. And it's possible to read what you say as that meeting a couple would be second best. No one really wants to be a second choice. And the male half of any couple is likely to think he's going to be pretty much left out. So I'd go with something more like "we want to meet couples and females."

In your last paragraph, you have the statement "can only HOST during certain daytime hours." If the reader thinks about it, that's unobjectionable given what you've said about your family. But many readers will read quickly, and will think that you can only MEET during certain daytime hours. I'd add "but can meet evenings and weekends" if that's a true statement.

Finally, you might have seen the thread about what's in the background of people's photos. While a Dyson vacuum is a very nice and expensive vacuum, housework is not the message you're trying to send.

Good luck with your search!

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(267 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We have Had no luck with our profile. We have looked at other to try to get an idea of what to write. We have been honest and still no luck. We added pics of us again no luck. So any pointers would be great. Thanls

Franklin KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Please Check ours