Pictures of the male spouse : Swingers Discussion 206158101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPictures of the male spouse
TOPIC: Pictures of the male spouse
Created by: FunTogether9
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why are there so few profiles with pics of the male? When we are looking for potential partners the Mrs. skips right over any profile with no pics of the male. As she puts it," I need to at least know what he looks like. Just because he may have a hot wife doesn't mean I will be into him". No one takes one for our team. So we have to skip right over a lot of profiles. Just a random thought.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Even worse...Eastern Tennessee. :-)

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Shut up and get back in the kitchen, Harriet!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Also, a lot of men probably DO have some community or business reason they don't want their face on here"

Yup, 'cause the little lady halves of all these couples don't have careers that might be affected. Is it still 1950 where you live, sharpguy?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
I can't remember EVER asking explicitly for anyone to open pics. I figure they will open what they want me to see. If they don't show me anything to pique my interest, fine.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I think in many cases it's because the couple already has a lot of photos of the wife so they upload those and just don't take the time to take good photos of the male. Also, a lot of men probably DO have some community or business reason they don't want their face on here (but of course that's no good reason not to at least have some non-face photos).

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I ( the female half here ) also tend to view unfavorably profiles with no pic of the males...especially males who want to meet us but do not have a pic on sls or even one to open for us. And anyone who offers to send one to our regular email address but "cant have one on sls for privacy reasons" really raises a red flag...no you are not getting my "personal" email address to send pics to ! Are the males on here so ashamed of their bodies ( or even clothed bodies ??? ) Another pet peeve.......people who want our "private pics" and have no qualms about asking for them within the first line or two of an IM or email. Thats PUSHY folks and I will just refuse to talk any longer.

Westfield NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
There's always a bright side!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Look at the bright side, you can hook up with hideous wives with hot husbands...

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Our strategy is to attract interest with the wife's pics and hope they don't ask to see my hideous pics.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I get that most males probably create the profiles. Even still I would think that unless they are just trying to attract single males or bi only girls they would want to offer what they have as well? But then again maybe they know that would not work out to well. Oh well, just a thought we had as we were surfing some profiles.

Grafton MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Pictures of the male spouse