Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Pictures In Couple's profile
TOPIC: Pictures In Couple's profile
Created by: zak69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I, The female find that the lack of Male pictures in couples profile is very discouraging. Making it very difficult to decide on who to email. It should be standard practice that there should be a picture of the male, the female and then one of the couple making it a more efficient profile.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've stopped even contacting couples without even a G rated body shot of the male. So many times we've chatted back and forth with a promising couple only to get a picture of the male and he looks... Not even gonna say.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
We agree. Couples looking for couples should have some pics of the male half in their public gallery.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Couldn't agree with you more Zak. I like looking at boobs as much as the next bi girl lol, however we're interested in couples too. . I don't know how many times we have emailed couples, (just going off the female photo and male height and weight) only to be really disappointed after they opened up pictures. More male pictures in profiles please...

Mrs. 241

Winchendon MA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GREAT POST!!! Completely agree!!!

If it is a couple looking for couples, we find it an automatic give-away to stay-away when there is not a GOOD picture of the male. If they do not post a decent picture of his physique then they just don't get what the lifestyle is all about - honesty, openness, and fun.

Everyone has different taste and none of us are perfect, so they guys need to stop being so shy. If he is not happy about the way he looks, then what makes him think a woman would be. It is about self confidence more than just muscles and weight. And if he is that uncomfortable, he should put the oreos down, hit the gym, groom himself and then post a decent pic. Then, watch the emails come flying in…

Mount Sinai NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Sorry BLS, I can't tell you if you have a good profile or not...it hides from couples. But if you think it's good enough..that's what matters.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
I think we have a pretty good profile and we get the crazy people and tire kickers. Not sure what helps here...

Loganville GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hola Zak,

This is one of the most common critiques I offer when couples ask for profile advice in this forum. It *should* be common sense that if you are swinging as a couple, then your profile and pics should accurately describe and portray both of you, but common sense is an uncommon virtue.

All too often we come across profiles with 150 pics of the lady and none of the man....or maybe 1 really bad picture, which is usually a selfie in front of the bathroom mirror. We pass those profiles up 100% of the time, no matter how attractive the female might be. If we can't see both of you, we're moving on.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
I, The female find that the lack of Male pictures in couples profile is very discouraging. Making it very difficult to decide on who to email. It should be standard practice that there should be a picture of the male, the female and then one of the couple making it a more efficient profile.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Pictures In Couple's profile