Picture question : Swingers Discussion 225232
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPicture question
TOPIC: Picture question
Created by: VADAK
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone else had the problem of uploading photos to their public forum, and then the photos not displaying after they have been approved?

I uploaded our profile photo. Then loaded 4 others to the public folder. Those 4 others had a broken image symbol on them after they were approved. They were "G" photos.

I went through that process two different times.

Any thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks! Tech support was unable to tell me what had happened.

We will try to re-upload tonight.

Thanks

Pikeville KY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
VADAK,

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, a large number of people have had the same problem. If you read the "Website" forum, you'll see what they've posted.

If you want sympathy, that's the forum on which you should post. However, tech support says that while they monitor that forum, they don't answer individual posts there.

So if you want individual help, you should write directly to tech support. They promise to get back to you in a day at most. Or two days. Or, if you write on a Friday afternoon, four days.

Good luck,

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Has anyone else had the problem of uploading photos to their public forum, and then the photos not displaying after they have been approved?

I uploaded our profile photo. Then loaded 4 others to the public folder. Those 4 others had a broken image symbol on them after they were approved. They were "G" photos.

I went through that process two different times.

Any thoughts?

Pikeville KY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Picture question