Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Photography -Free Profile Pictures
TOPIC: Photography_-Free_Profile_Pictures
Created by: Kennethhoward315
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been taking classes on photography for many years. I have attached many photos from the last seminar I attended.

I enjoy meeting interesting people, and would offer any member a free session photo session. We could shoot outdoors, or at a venue of your choice. I prefer having access to electric power as generators are difficult to bring on site, although I have one in van.

You would have to supply the media--as I will not retain any images. I am also working on adobe photoshop, and lighting to replace my darkroom. Again no charge, but I would have to use the media and return at later date.

As I must remain local to Central Jersey due to my wife's medical condition, I would be available during daytime, and early evenings. I will be adding additional images to my page this week.

When I am satisfied with my level of photos, I hope to eventually offer for a minimal charge. I have also shot weddings, and other social gatherings

KH.

I also do sport shots, including golf . I also have experience in still life

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been taking classes on photography for many years. I have attached many photos from the last seminar I attended.

I enjoy meeting interesting people, and would offer any member a free session photo session. We could shoot outdoors, or at a venue of your choice. I prefer having access to electric power as generators are difficult to bring on site, although I have one in van.

You would have to supply the media--as I will not retain any images. I am also working on adobe photoshop, and lighting to replace my darkroom. Again no charge, but I would have to use the media and return at later date.

As I must remain local to Central Jersey due to my wife's medical condition, I would be available during daytime, and early evenings. I will be adding additional images to my page this week.

When I am satisfied with my level of photos, I hope to eventually offer for a minimal charge. I have also shot weddings, and other social gatherings

KH.

I also do sport shots, including golf . I also have experience in still life

Lincoln Park NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Photography -Free Profile Pictures
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.