Photography -Free Profile Pictures : Swingers Discussion 196967
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPhotography -Free Profile Pictures
TOPIC: Photography -Free Profile Pictures
Created by: Kennethhoward315
Original Starting post for this thread:
As an aside also member (out of state/non-active) of Florida Bar. Often visit neat Plantation.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Living out the movie hospital in real time. As a result of intubation, she developed pneumonia. In ICU swapping of nares was positive for Mersa strain of bacteria. Thankfully sputum culture does not show Mersa,but cultures are not all back.

She is on high pressure O2, and I have been advised that weaning process will be difficult. Presently, in single room with full isolation precautions. My problem is that For thirty years my practice was mainly medical malpractice. I have already last week discharged a covering hospitalist. She initially wanted to prescribed a anti-spasmatic which was contraindicated due to the synergistic impact with Cipro,antibiotic. When antibiotic switched, she next attempted to prescribe the same dose before hospitalization. This would have caused a overdose, since she had been weaned off .

As advice to all, if a love one is in a hospital; BUY and read the Physician Desk Reference, (PDR).

West Orange NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
As an aside also member (out of state/non-active) of Florida Bar. Often visit neat Plantation.

West Orange NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Photography -Free Profile Pictures