Pet Peeve With Pictures : Swingers Discussion 57026
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPet Peeve With Pictures
TOPIC: Pet Peeve With Pictures
Created by: sweetSINsations
Original Starting post for this thread:
I wish people would REALLY look at their pics before posting them. Check out the background? Is it messy? Infront of the toilet? Is the dog or cat in the pic? Stuff like that Another pet peeve is tuck in those tags or cut them off, really not good, seems like a lack of attention to detail. And if that is the case, what else lacks detail? Also one last thing I hate is butt hole shots, any one else agree? I personally think that you get further by being tasteful in your presentation. No need to show the butt holes! LOL

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Happy, Pen hit it perfectly. We are fortunate enough that we have met many wonderful couples. We enjoy meeting new couples, however if their marketing (profile) is missing what we feel is important, it does not mean we sit at home alone. It just means we are not with them. They may indeed be a wonderful couple, however we must likely will be passing non the less.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
yes there are penny, and we consider ourselves lucky and privledged to have met most of them on here.

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I would love to put a photo of him up, unfortunately, he's usually behind the camera. I'm comfortable with having pictures of him available if anyone would like to see them, I will give them access. I have never told anyone no. I would understand if even in the private pictures it lacked photo's of the couples together, but I think our pictures reveal who we are, even if we're not willing to post them publicly. My only point was, by just deleting someone because they don't have a public pic of themselves, you might just be passing up the chance of meeting great people.

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
HappyN. your default pic does not give away the females identity. Could not a similar pic of the man be added to the public pics. I surely understand having a career that lends itself to a high level of discretion. For that reason we block our our faces as well. We feel strongly that some representative photo can be posted without divulging identities.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
Eastern, In our defense, we do not show a public picture, or one of my husband. Due to his "career" and how some people can set up free accounts and maybe not know the true meaning of "discretion". We are just not able to unless we know the people that we talk to are real, and in this just like we are. We've been burned before and we will, at all cost, prevent that from happening again. We are more than happy to share our photo's with anyone who asks, especially paid members. We also have three teenage boys who surf the web like Hawiians surf the ocean. If they are going to find out, I would like it to be by us, not our face on a website.

So, there are sometimes extenuating circumstances as to why there's not a picture. I'm sorry if this gives the impression that we don't want to be seen, we do, just by all the RIGHT people.

Oak Harbor WA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I am not sure whether anyone else brought this up, but our pet peeve is couples profiles that only show pictures of one of them. We figure if it is a couple, have at least one picture of each of you.

We now eliminate these profiles faster than those with no pics at all.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
I do not want to wave a flag for competing site, but on AFF, there is not such problem as we have here. I, for one, do not understand how SLS does NOT come under the "adult entertainment" category that exempts on line services like SLS from that law they so love to flaunt. What is different about we do on SLS versus what I have done on AFF for 5 years?????????? Here2 is EXACTLY correct when she said it is not fair to give some members more priviledge and "advantage" than others. Why on earth cannot the "rule" that SLS is so wedded to be exempted from "private photos", none of which can be seen by anyone the owner does not allow???????????

Beam me up Scottie.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(33 posts)
opps, forgot this. As here2fuck most wisely notes, flaccid pics are not overtly banned as SLS policy-- but MINE WAS. And I was asking to upload the flaccid shot to "private pics" only! I was totally flaccid and hanging. They would not tell me why it was rejected. I think it was my size. Well, how fair is that???? I can't help that, and why block that on the "private pics??" This pic policy is fucked up bad. Who judges this? The judges won't tell me the criteria. I was not in the least erect.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(33 posts)
While I will admit I do have a unusually large peniis, I can show you one almost as big that is sitting there, just like hike's is and was. What is the difference? Answer is NONE. They accept some, reject others, almost at random. I asked customer service and they are just short of rude. It seems that once one is in, like hike's, it is never removed, but his is not nearly as exposed as "many" who are allowed the same pose. I will keep saying this and here2 agrees with me.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I guess mine is to short to be exposed.

Tripoli IA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve With Pictures