Our 3-some profile for other Dating sites, such as POF Your thoughts : Swingers Discussion 229376
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesOur 3-some profile for other Dating sites, such as POF Your thoughts
TOPIC: Our 3-some profile for other Dating sites, such as POF Your thoughts
Created by: RacerX9
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello there! This is Janet and Travis.

Until the Right One comes along.............How about us?!

If you ever wanted to try a FUN, hassle-FREE, low-maintenance relationship with a woman and a man.............Here's YOUR CHANCE!!

Several women have told us that we are their really meaningful ***** "Bookshelf Romance" ***** . Meaning: They may read a chapter or two, then put the book (us) on the shelf, to pick up again a few months later, while they pursue other endeavours. We understand this............and it's been mutually beneficial for all parties for many years.

Headed to Myrtle Beach or Charleston, SC??? We are a Positive Energy couple who has BIG FUN!! :-)

We have been together for 23 years and dating women *together* since that time. It's fun and very natural for us both. We are socially intelligent and very adaptable to any type of social interaction and most importantly, will NOT embarrass you! We have enjoyed all types of relations with women from intimate relationship dates to ones of a sexual nature.

Please visit our personal profile website below to find out more details.

*****We place our "outside" SLS profile website here.******

If you would like to call or text with me (Janet) to find out if we are REAL, just message me. I will give you my phone number and we can plan a simple meet and greet at a local bar/restaurant.

xoxo Janet and Travis.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello there! This is Janet and Travis.

Until the Right One comes along.............How about us?!

If you ever wanted to try a FUN, hassle-FREE, low-maintenance relationship with a woman and a man.............Here's YOUR CHANCE!!

Several women have told us that we are their really meaningful ***** "Bookshelf Romance" ***** . Meaning: They may read a chapter or two, then put the book (us) on the shelf, to pick up again a few months later, while they pursue other endeavours. We understand this............and it's been mutually beneficial for all parties for many years.

Headed to Myrtle Beach or Charleston, SC??? We are a Positive Energy couple who has BIG FUN!! :-)

We have been together for 23 years and dating women *together* since that time. It's fun and very natural for us both. We are socially intelligent and very adaptable to any type of social interaction and most importantly, will NOT embarrass you! We have enjoyed all types of relations with women from intimate relationship dates to ones of a sexual nature.

Please visit our personal profile website below to find out more details.

*****We place our "outside" SLS profile website here.******

If you would like to call or text with me (Janet) to find out if we are REAL, just message me. I will give you my phone number and we can plan a simple meet and greet at a local bar/restaurant.

xoxo Janet and Travis.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(330 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Our 3-some profile for other Dating sites, such as POF Your thoughts