Opportunity to Improve : Swingers Discussion 229513
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesOpportunity to Improve
TOPIC: Opportunity to Improve
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
We would be very interested in any feedback that other SLS members might have in regards to our profile here. We regularly see big numbers on "Viewed", but don't receive any inquiries or expressions of interest at all.

I've tried to build the profile so that it's detailed and not generic so that nobody could say that it was misleading either by omission or commission. Is it perhaps too detailed? Too long? Does the tone imply that we're unwilling to pursue an acquaintance with potential friends? Are the pic's turning people off? We'd certainly appreciate any constructive feedback that other SLS members might be inclined to provide.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Today it looks like you've put in some valuable time revamping your profile and it looks much better! I hope my advice and your effort do the trick, so to speak.

There is one additional detail I didn't mention last night that I should have because it has been bugging me today. It is a personal decision on my part to not talk about HWP, BBW, BHM or needing to lose a few pounds in my profile because I don't like the labels. Your profile stats show her height and weight and you repeat them in the description section. I think you ought to remove the note about Darlene not being HWP. The label isn't necessary and seems to intentionally point out that she isn't HWP. By looking at the photos you provide, people can see what your physiques are like. In addition, your HWP comment can be taken 2 ways - as a celebration of her not being HWP or as an underhanded criticism. If you are celebrating it, perhaps adding something along the lines of "and he adores her body" would clarify your intention.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
JackDarlene, I'm sure you have heard the saying that "Less is more." When reading your profile, I noticed that you repeat yourself several times. It may not be word for word, but the ideas are repeated. For example, in the Description section you talk about the things you like to do besides have sex. Great! Then in the What Else You'd Like to Say section you talk about some of those things again. I don't mean to be cruel, but when I got to that part it was boring and redundant.

Consider creating a worksheet that has each of your ideas listed as bullet points. I think this will help you to see what can and needs to be cut out so that you end up with a profile that is fun to read. What you have now is long and tedious.

As for your pictures, you both look better in clothing that has color. The tie dyed shirts are a bit much for my taste, but if you like them, keep them in. When you have pictures of the 2 of you together, coordinate the colors so you complement each other. The teal t-shirts look good, for example.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
We would be very interested in any feedback that other SLS members might have in regards to our profile here. We regularly see big numbers on "Viewed", but don't receive any inquiries or expressions of interest at all.

I've tried to build the profile so that it's detailed and not generic so that nobody could say that it was misleading either by omission or commission. Is it perhaps too detailed? Too long? Does the tone imply that we're unwilling to pursue an acquaintance with potential friends? Are the pic's turning people off? We'd certainly appreciate any constructive feedback that other SLS members might be inclined to provide.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Opportunity to Improve