Opinions needed : Swingers Discussion 56515
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesOpinions needed
TOPIC: Opinions needed
Created by: rdkg1998cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We would like it if some of you all would take a look at our profile and tell us what you think. We know we are going to get hit for not having a picture up, but jobs do prevent this. I have seen a couple on here with a picture posted and I work in the same office with them. They have no idea we are in the lifestyle and we wish to keep it that way. Please let us know if we are too forward or restricted in our profile or make suggestions that would help. Thanks in advance.

Rdkg1998cpl

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the replies so far. We never saw the negativity in our profile. We have tried to post a profile similar to what others were posting. I know this won't get us noticed, but we were trying to appear like everyone else and thought the way to go was to post what we aren't into. We will be posting a new profile soon, but still without a picture. It is funny that some suggested using a different zip, as that is what the couple we know did. Yes, they tried to cover up parts of their picture, but we still recognized them. We have always said "don't ask the question if you don't want the answer". We still say that. As far as being uptight and the looking around type, far from it. We just have to be careful where we play. Thanks for your advice!

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We would like it if some of you all would take a look at our profile and tell us what you think. We know we are going to get hit for not having a picture up, but jobs do prevent this. I have seen a couple on here with a picture posted and I work in the same office with them. They have no idea we are in the lifestyle and we wish to keep it that way. Please let us know if we are too forward or restricted in our profile or make suggestions that would help. Thanks in advance.

Rdkg1998cpl

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Opinions needed