Opinions about our pics : Swingers Discussion 193458
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesOpinions about our pics
TOPIC: Opinions about our pics
Created by: KWpleasers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Where is the third Pervateer?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
It's always a good idea to get a second opinion. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
TO be brutally honest you're getting a good response because your wife appears to be attractive and has a nice figure. The problem is it isn't your wife you're selling here it is BOTH of you. If you can't post a single picture of what 5'10 at 200 lbs looks like in general you are going to get far more rejections, lack of responses and flat out ignored once the photos are opened. No offense intended at all but as female I don't even bother writing to most couples who don't post photos of the male half. I am not going to "wait" for a few emails to be exchanged and sound interested only to finally see a photo of him and say "Oh hell NO" . Other people viewing your privates here is pointless. Attraction is based on those interested in you personally. Whether we say they're hot or horrible is inconsequential as we're not meeting you or trying to . If as you say you're getting a good response than be patient and Good Luck

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Just a suggestion but before worrying about your private galleries I'd concentrate on adding a photo of you both on the public area and beefing up your profile.Your written the bare minimum and really gives the read no sense of who both are.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Opinions about our pics