Opinion of my profile : Swingers Discussion 204476101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesOpinion of my profile
TOPIC: Opinion of my profile
Created by: artistofNight The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like you're good to go!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
artist, your profile looks better but needs a little more work. Mrs. Sav's suggestions are great. Also, you need to fix that "quit witted" to "quick witted" and "experienting" to "experimenting."

To be frank, the photo of you with your arms behind your head looks like you're trying to stretch out a little extra weight around your waist and doesn't do you justice. Your professional head shot pics are MUCH better.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Artist,

Did you used to be witty and QUIT? That sure would be shame, a sense of humor is critical in this lifestyle lol. I too dislike the arms behind the head photo, especially for the main photo. I don't think it does you justice. I'd also add to your profile what role you see yourself in as it pertains to couples. I know you are new to the scene but it is important that you understand your role as a 3rd as it applies to playing with couples. When reading a profile of a single male I personally want to read something about how he sees himself fitting into my relationship, what his objective is so to speak. Are you looking to help a husband please his wife, wanting him to be there on the sideline watching or are you hoping for private time with his spouse? There isn't a right or wrong answer but some mention of how you see yourself in that situation would be a great addition to your profile.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
*And seduction, why do you keep single guys like me from viewing your profile, now I have no idea if I want to spend all my hard earned miles! *

You aren't alone, it's not hidden just from singles, from couples too. I like to do the picking and choosing so to speak ;).

If I drop you an email, you'll be able to see our profile.

So I'll do that in a few.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
I like that ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
artistofNight welcome!

Scandle gave you great advice. I have nothing to add to that. I do however, disagree about the pictures. I somewhat agree about the picture with your arms behind your head, but not the rest. I think that the face pictures that appear professional are great. You can use a better body picture. The picture with your arms behind your back make you appear just, overweight without definition, that picture makes you appear much much heavier than your stated 200lbs.

Good luck and happy hunting. Too bad you're so far ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
artistofNight, welcome to the Forums! It's always nice to see another newbie around these parts.

I took a look at your profile and have a few suggestions. Overall it isn't bad, but you may want to consider these corrections: In the "We are looking for" you talk more about yourself than what you are looking for. Move the phrase "I'm a laid back funloving attractive male in Atlanta GA who is very excited about joining this community" to the description section. You say you want to "build connections and relationships with other couples" which speaks more to vanilla dating than to sexual liaisons. Is that all you want, or are you hoping a great connection and relationship with a couple will quickly evolve into a sexual relationship? The phrase seems to say you want something long term, which is fine, but are you open to short term hook ups? Are you only interested in couples as an equally-involved 3rd, or would you entertain other options? Are single women out of the question? "Other couples" implies that you are part of a couple, but your profile says you are a single male. Do you have a wife or girlfriend who you would be bringing along?

"Quit witted" should be "quick witted" in the Description section.

Your pictures are nice, although personally I don't care for the one where your hands are behind your head. I especially like the professional one where your hands are clasped below your chin. One question, though - are you a smoker or not? There is one photo showing you holding a drink and a cigarette, but your profile indicates you don't smoke. You may want to add a line to clarify - are you a former smoker, or were you just posing for the shot and holding the props given to you? The smoking issue is important to some people.

Good luck with the hunt, and have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Opinion of my profile