Open to profile suggestions : Swingers Discussion 189108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesOpen to profile suggestions
TOPIC: Open to profile suggestions
Created by: eatitgoood
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone! I looked at quite a few profiles for awhile before creating my own. I've gotten many compliments, but never a good, hard, objective critique I guess. I tried to not make the same mistakes I saw in other profiles such as cock shots, vague info, non-smiling pics, 101 rules, no certs, too many certs, etc etc

So I'm open to feedback (yes I know it's long, but I don't want to get rid of my original info just because I've added an update, nor do I want to get rid of the update so I'm in a bit of a dilemma hahaha)

Thanks everyone----feedback is a gift!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a very, very, good profile.

Personally, I'd leave out the 14.5 remark as too obvious, but that's your call.

Also, in your update, you are kind of doing the 101 rules thing, but since we also prefer to be explicit about whom we don't want to meet, we're 100% behind you on that.

Nice job!

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Well done, I liked what I read. Agreeably it is a bit long but you present yourself well, show intelligence mixed with humor and state your preferences and desires clearly. From your Certs it seems like you're succeeding in this lifestyle where many single men fail. Great photos as well . For I have nothing to add except that the site frowns on including contact information outside of this site.

Good luck to you and may all your fantasies come true.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
Hello everyone! I looked at quite a few profiles for awhile before creating my own. I've gotten many compliments, but never a good, hard, objective critique I guess. I tried to not make the same mistakes I saw in other profiles such as cock shots, vague info, non-smiling pics, 101 rules, no certs, too many certs, etc etc

So I'm open to feedback (yes I know it's long, but I don't want to get rid of my original info just because I've added an update, nor do I want to get rid of the update so I'm in a bit of a dilemma hahaha)

Thanks everyone----feedback is a gift!

Tustin CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Open to profile suggestions