Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › One more for the SLS Editors please.
TOPIC: One_more_for_the_SLS_Editors_please.
Created by: TheWolfAndTheRiver
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you have time, it would be appreciated.

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.
Made some edits, some as recommended and some for streamlining (but probably added length as I was shrinking and adding... Also a new pic of the guy(me)

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thank you. Just really excited, as this has been discussed for years, and want it to go well. We were looking into it in CA in the early 00's, even before marriage...I actually joined here because I remembered browsing it and sdc (and our personals magazines were dovetailed). We played a few times with different friends(mfmf, fmf, and one full soft hybrid mfmf. None went well for different reasons so it went to the side as life stampeded by us. 10 years later we are not just ready to play again, but finally ready to submerge ourselves fully in the lifestyle, clubs, trips, etc. But we want to do it right, learn the cultural rules and etiquette while cautiously plotting our own personal and relationship limits, therefore the nekkid triple Lindy into the deep end is being held off until we've learned to swim together. We are being extremely (overly?) cautious this time and being more considerate of each other no matter our personal desires.(wish that wasn't so rare in the world)

The pagan I had already been thinking of removing, and now will.

The 4th is the guys hair. And the personal photos show much more of him and are to be shown to any contacts(the public were just to get attention, but I will try to find another that works.)

I will clarify the limits better, we've done full and soft, and very well might again(guy hopes but it's all up to her and her comfort) . Girls can play all they want, my wife is fully bisexual and I've never asked her to deny it, with or without me, but if a guys involved (ie hooking up with the female of a couple with him present, involved or watching,) I have to be near, aware and approve. Not because I don't trust her.... And we're up to all play(kissing, flirting, dancing, massage, etc. just not going full distance yet, and that's a limit to control our temptation and behavior as we learn. To protect our relationship.

Thanks all

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Definitely shows that you put some work into writing, which puts you WAY ahead of a lot of new profiles. And you've shown a good sense of humor and fun. Well done.

You could stand to do a little work on the grammar stuff that'll help make it an easier read (spaces between text and parentheses would help a lot). But honestly, that's kind of nitpicking, and us grammar Nazis are kind of weird anyway. :)

The profile is bordering on the long side, but not excessively so. Some editing would tighten things up, but if you're comfortable with what you have, then it's still good. The big thing is, as you make changes, be VERY careful not to make the profile longer than it already is.

Photos are pretty damned good, although I think that some SFs or couples would like to see at least one more of the gentleman.

One last thing, I read it as you not being quite ready to go even as far as soft-swap yet (correct me if I'm wrong here). That's fine, you should only go as far as you both feel comfortable with, and you've already been up-front with what you're expecting. Just keep in mind that this is going to be a deal-breaker for a lot of folks and that'll likely to cut down on the number of connections you'll make. As long as you understand that and don't let it get you down, you'll be good.

Good luck.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
The pictures are good and you have the male, which is nice.

I had a little trouble figuring out if the 4th picture was the male or not.

I was a little confused by the term "pagan" and wasn't sure if it was a motorcycle thing or a Religious thing. I figure its a Religious thing. It may be best to leave it out, unless you are looking specifically for other Pagans.

The profile is a little wordy and can use tightening. It's an interesting narritive, but not particularly compelling.

Think of yourselves as a brand. To me, you look like rock stars. I'd work that angle.

Silver Spring MD
Username hidden
(162 posts)
I like the honesty in your profile and to me you did a great job. I'm a newbie myself and my profile sucks compared to yours. Have fun and enjoy.

Nokomis FL
Username hidden
(301 posts)
I didn't realize that, temporarily lifted(I think)

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
You have single male blocked so all I can comment on is your profile pic. Damn that is sexy.

Nokomis FL
Username hidden
(301 posts)
If you have time, it would be appreciated.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: One more for the SLS Editors please
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.