Ok i've come to be critiqued : Swingers Discussion 212227101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesOk i've come to be critiqued
TOPIC: Ok i've come to be critiqued
Created by: iwannalick2012 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
We would also like to be crtiqued. Might be a bit worst, but we wanted to show what we wanted, who we are, and pit out rules so no one gets too disappointed if things come up and ruin a potential connection.

K & J

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums, iwannalick.

You are right - pictures are absolutely necessary if you are going to get anywhere on this website. They don't have to be sexually explicit, but a face picture, a body profile fully dressed, and/or an action shot of you doing something you enjoy will go a long way toward catching someone's interest. If you want to see great examples, go to NicAtNight's profile. Some people require pictures of genitals before they agree to meet someone. If you are comfortable with that, I'd suggest taking one (or some) fully erect, put it in your private or personal gallery, and have it available for when someone asks for it. Not everyone wants to look at dick shots, though, so use them wisely.

The written portion of your profile isn't bad, though it needs editing. The first phrase has a line space between the"c" in couple and the rest of the word. You use incomplete sentences as well as complete ones. It makes it sound choppy and written without much thought. Try reading your profile out loud to yourself, and decide whether it is something you would want to hear.

You mention liking to give oral to both men and women, but don't mention anything at all about having intercourse with women. A discerning reader (as we all learn to be) looks at what is and what ISN'T said in a profile. If you are only into oral, that's fine, but then change your preference from "Wild" to "Tame and Moderate."

Good luck, and have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9064 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Ok i've come to be critiqued