Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Ok, Let me have it!
TOPIC: Ok,_Let_me_have_it!
Created by: Nate73
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is my profile that bad, or is it the blue dot that makes it bad?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for the advice flirty, i was just messing around with different tag lines, and wasn't serious about the "someone please send me an e-mail" thing. I didn't think my original profile was too bad, but i took your advice and tried to revamp it some. I would also like any comments from other couples too, I'm a serious person as far as meeting people and am not just trolling to see who bites! I have met and played with a few people from here. I'm always trying to be more successful at meeting people. Thanks

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(89 posts)
well, I didn't really realize I am coming across as desperate! posted here before, and got good responses, I just wanted to see what kind of responses i would get again. Will you elaborate?

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Is my profile that bad, or is it the blue dot that makes it bad?

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(89 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Ok, Let me have it!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.