OUR PROFILE : Swingers Discussion 189822
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesOUR PROFILE
TOPIC: OUR PROFILE
Created by: crazycutiecpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Kat,

They must have. Even the email he sent us (about not being able to post a picture) is gone.

Mr TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
"Where we live is irreverent"

I would think New York, San Francisco, and Washington, DC would be more irreverent than Chicago.

Perhaps you meant "irrelevant"?

Your first paragraph, the first thing readers will see, is a disaster.

Message-wise, I think your profile is fine. Presentation of that message is a whole different story.

Yes, typos are normal -- IN FIRST DRAFTS! First drafts should not be posted, and errors of any kind that creep into the profile you post should be fixed as soon as found.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
"My view is be your self .I mean decent grammar good spelling all count . A few typo's are normal. I mean do you wanna find other Swingers like you , or do you ,are you looking for optimists? Our profile is ours written by us , I am proud of it . We decided to keep pics private til we feel we know a swinger better."

First impression: It needs some serious help!

You say decent grammar counts...what happened? Both your profile and your posting could use serious grammar checking. :( If you're not good with grammar, just ask for help in this thread. In the future, don't posture in your request unless you have a perverse desire to set yourself up for criticism under a microscope.

Overall profile has quite a bit of bad syntax, well beyond a few typos. It reads like various disorganized thoughts put in a stream of consciousness order. Not random, but close to it. Punctuation is honorable. Seemingly random use of CAPITALS in sentences. On the up side, I only found a couple spelling errors: dont should be don't, and ppl should be people. You already know it needs help...start by having your partner read it aloud to you. Make notes of what doesn't flow smoothly and revise those items. Swap rolls, repeat.

Pictures? What you're telling us here doesn't match your profile. I'd recommend you at least post one PG picture of both, faces obscured, but strongly urge you to get your profile in order before worrying about pictures...

Good luck :)

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: OUR PROFILE